Recently, Candomba13 (Spanish Blogger) has posted some great sneak peeks on the blog!
Here’s a translated version of the post:
l know this is gonna be a HUGE surprise, but for those wondering about the October party…Redy to know?!
lt’s HALLOWEEN PARTY!
lt’s full of Scary frights! Be Prepared to get scared!
What do you think will happen this year?
Hmm, those sure look interesting! What do you think these pictures might mean?
Staying in topic, some files have been found containing this party sentences, check them out below!
- Greetings! My great uncle Gariwald is here for Halloween. He’s a ghost investigator!
- Indeed! I’m investigating the paranormal events at the Puffle Hotel. Expect my report next week!
- Gariwald was investigating ghostly events in the Puffle Hotel. What happened to him?
- It’s not gonna work without power. We’ll have to check that spooky Basement.
- That trapdoor goes to the Basement. That’s the only way to get power back to the elevator.
- Those switches gotta control the power. Try flipping them!
- Tricky switches huh? Try flipping them all in a row a couple of times.
- Yikes! Was that a g-g-g-ghost puffle!? They gotta be the ones haunting this place.
- Did they take Gariwald?! We better use the elevator to search the hotel.
- You know, there’s nothing on the 13th floor anyway.
- I bet those ghost puffles are hiding something. Can you see any clues?
- That’s what they’re hiding! Pieces from the ghost catcher upstairs!
- This looks like a part from one of Gariwald’s ghost catchers.
- There must be one somewhere in the hotel! That thing is just what we need.
- If we collect all the pieces, we’ll be able to stop this scary haunting stuff.
- OK, so where’s the ghost catcher? Maybe it’s on the 12th floor? It isn’t the 13th, for sure.
- That’s the last piece! Sweet! Now we can use the ghost catcher on the 12th floor!
- We gotta put out those candles. Try throwing snowballs at them!
- Those spooky flames are blocking the way!
- Where do those hallways go? There’s something weird going on.
- Whoa. Is this the same room? Did anything change?
- There’s something strange about those hallways.
- The arrows on the walls! Those must be a clue. Whichever ghost set this up was super clever!
- Eeek. Do you think that sleeping puffle is hiding something? Dude looks sketchy.
- Oh maybe we can make the light wake up that sleeping puffle! That’s tricky…
- That sleeping puffle carving, does it look like it’s hiding something?
- You’ve almost got it! Now make the light go all the way around to the puffle!
- Whoa. Nothing much on this floor.
- There could be a clue in the gross pool. But I’m hoping it’s in the pumpkins instead.
- Eww. Should these pumpkins be growing here?
- There’s a button down there. But can you find your way through the maze?
- That ghost portrait is creeping me out…
- Yikes! Nothing to see on this floor.
- Check those emotes. Maybe that’s a clue to these wicked riddles!
- Yikes, a talking gargoyle! What does it want?
- Keep trying those emotes on the wall! That gargoyle looks mean!
- A WRONG ANSWER YOU HAVE GIVEN. SIT, WAIT, AND ONCE MORE LISTEN!
- Ahh! Ghost puffles! Be careful!
- This is it! Step on that button to capture these awful ghost puffles.
- That machine look like Gariwald’s ghost catcher. But it’s missing pieces!
- Just a few more pieces and we can totally stop the ghost puffles.
- Do you think we could use it to stop the nasty ghost puffles? Then maybe we’ll find Gariwald.
- Quickly, step on the button! That’ll start the ghost catcher!
- NICE! You caught all the puffles. Now their ghost energy is bottled up.
- Everything has worked out just the way I wanted…
- Oh my! He’s tricked us both. Can you escape your cage somehow?
- Could you short out the fusebox? That’s what controls your cage, you see.
- You’re almost there. Simply hit the release button by the machine and we’re free!
- No way! I’m not letting you mess this up. It’s my ticket to the big leagues!
- Show him what for! Hit the rubble to distract him!
So, Ghost puffles, puzzle solving, ghost busting, mazes, and a new 13th floor on the puffle hotel!
This sure does look epic! However, makes me wonder why do we bring Gariwald to the island…all he does is bring ghosts!
The Hotel will be consisting of 13 floors:
- Gym and Spa
- Deluxe Suite
- Dining Room
- Pool (This probably explains the third picture)
- Luxury Suite
- 13th Floor
Now, the Halloween party has taken over the Website! lt’s announced on the Login Screen, Homepage and the background! Cool Huh? Here are the pics:
Home Screen/ Login Screen:
The Plaza from the Club Penguin App has been leaked! Check it out below:
The puffle hotel looks AWESOME!
This looks fantastic, and a bit creepy!
What are your thoughts on this party? Let me know below!